Sunday, February 17, 2019

'ஐ*✿*ღ'CT for SNCO'ღ*✿*ஐ*✿*ღ'Andy Cooper & Starry Night Designz'ღ*✿*ஐ'

Welcome to my CT for SNCO

CT for Andy Cooper & Starry Night Designz

Tube name: Lovely Angel (Be My Valentine collab  part 1
Tube by: Andy Cooper
Kit name: Be My Valentine (Be My Valentine collab part 1)
Kit by: Starry Night Designz

The Tube I used is called Lovely Angel, it is a beautiful creation by Andy Cooper and a part of the Be My Valentine collab part 1, it comes in a variety of colors and has several options available! The kit I used is called Be My Valentine (a part of the Be My Valentine collab part 1) and it is by Starry Night Designz. This kit has an amazing 76 elements and 7 matching papers, it's just what you need to ask someone to be your Valentine! You can't miss out on either the tube or kit!

Be My Valentine Collab can be purchased at SNCO!

To see more of CT's for SNCO check out their blog at: https://scrapsncompany.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment